We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Gear Cutter to join our team. You will need to demonstrate you meet the following criteria:
- Setting and operating Gear Shapers for Spurs/Sprockets/Special Forms
- Setting and operating Gear Hobbers for Spurs/Sprockets/Helicals/Wormwheels
- Setting and operating Bevel Cutting machines for straight tooth bevels
- Setting and operating Gear Planers for Spurs/Helicals/Sprockets.
- Setting and operating Thread/Spline Millers for Worms/Screws/Splines/Special Forms
- Inspecting gears by Chordal Thickness/Measurement over Rollers/Base Tangent and Roll Test on Parkson machine. Involute checks and “Maag” machine.
You will work on day shifts with overtime when required. In return we offer continuity of employment, a competitive salary and bonuses, pension scheme, free medical insurance and floating holiday arrangement.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and a Cover Letter explaining how you meet the criteria, to the following email: email@example.com or Charles Leek and Sons, ‘Springfield Works’, Ashbourne Road, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5AY .
If you have any queries or require assistance with the process please contact Paul Carrington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01538 382066.